For all appointments and enquiries please call or email main rooms Epworth Richmond
Your First Consultation
Once you have a referral letter from your doctor, you can either telephone the clinic
8417 1023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment at one of our consulting clinics.
You will be given hip or knee assessment forms and it is appreciated if they are filled completely to your best knowledge. This allows Mr Fary to follow your response to treatment over time be it conservative or surgical. The data is de-identified and often pooled with other surgeons local, interstate and internationally for research and publication. This ensures best practice both for you and future patients. See Research for further details.
What to bring
- referral letter from a registered doctor.
- relevant x-rays, MRI scans or CT scans
- any information relevant to your medical history, such as:
- current medication,
- any ongoing medical problems.
- SOS Clinic Patient Registration Form
- We will post you the registration form before the appointment so that you can complete it at home.
- Many orthopaedic conditions are investigated with an MRI. If your referring doctor has recommended an MRI or you have either CAM impingement, labral tears or groin / hip pain that needs investigation, please let us know and we can organised for you to have an MRI before the first consultation.
When to arrive
If you haven’t received or filled out your Patient Registration Form before the appointment, it is best to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment, so that you have time to fill out the paperwork .